+49 711 685 69233
+49 711 685 67222
- Analog circuit design
- High-performance current readouts
- Transimpedance amplifiers using highly modified pseudo-resistors in the feedback
- H. Schütz, D. Djekic, S. Gambach, H. Kaim, R. Steinhoff, and A. Rothermel, “Current Mode Communication Scheme for Subretinal Implants with 8mV RMS Wire Potential,” in 2018 25th IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems (ICECS), 2018, pp. 865–868.
- D. Djekic, M. Ortmanns, G. Fantner, and J. Anders, “A tunable, robust pseudo-resistor with enhanced linearity for scanning ion-conductance microscopy,” in 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), 2016, pp. 842–845.
- Exercises in Circuit Design in Nanometer Scaled CMOS
- 2008 - 2014: Studies of electrical engineering at the University of Ulm
- 2014 - 2017: Member of the academic staff at the Institute of Microelectronics, University of Ulm
- Since 2017: Member of the academic staff at the Institute of Smart Sensors, University of Stuttgart