+49 711 685 67280
+49 711 685-67222
- D. Neusser, C. Malacrida, M. Kern, Y. M. Gross, J. van Slageren, and S. Ludwigs, “High Conductivities of Disordered P3HT Films by an Electrochemical Doping Strategy,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 32, no. 14, Art. no. 14, doi: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.0c01293.
- J. Hrubý et al., “A graphene-based hybrid material with quantum bits prepared by the double Langmuir–Schaefer method,” RSC Adv., vol. 9, no. 42, Art. no. 42, 2019, doi: 10.1039/C9RA04537F.
- R. Magnall et al., “Photolytic and Reductive Activations of 2-Arsaethynolate in a Uranium–Triamidoamine Complex: Decarbonylative Arsenic-Group Transfer Reactions and Trapping of a Highly Bent and Reduced Form,” Chemistry - A European Journal, vol. 25, no. 62, Art. no. 62, 2019, doi: 10.1002/chem.201903973.
- S. Bechler et al., “Formation of Mn5Ge3 by thermal annealing of evaporated Mn on doped Ge on Si(111),” Semiconductor Science and Technology, vol. 33, no. 9, Art. no. 9, 2018, doi: 10.1088/1361-6641/aad4cf.
- F. Moro et al., “Room Temperature Uniaxial Magnetic Anisotropy Induced By Fe-Islands in the InSe Semiconductor Van Der Waals Crystal,” Advanced Science, vol. 5, no. 7, Art. no. 7, 2018, doi: 10.1002/advs.201800257.
- P. Neugebauer et al., “Ultra-broadband EPR spectroscopy in field and frequency domains,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., vol. 20, no. 22, Art. no. 22, 2018, doi: 10.1039/C7CP07443C.
- P. Zhang et al., “Exchange coupling and single molecule magnetism in redox-active tetraoxolene-bridged dilanthanide complexes,” Chem. Sci., vol. 9, no. 5, Art. no. 5, 2018, doi: 10.1039/C7SC04873D.
- A. Øwre, M. Vinum, M. Kern, J. van Slageren, J. Bendix, and M. Perfetti, “Chiral, Heterometallic Lanthanide–Transition Metal Complexes by Design,” Inorganics, vol. 6, no. 3, Art. no. 3, doi: 10.3390/inorganics6030072.
- I. Nemec, R. Herchel, M. Kern, P. Neugebauer, J. van Slageren, and Z. Trávnícek, “Magnetic anisotropy and field-induced slow relaxation of magnetization in tetracoordinate CoII compound Co(CH_3(-im)_2Cl2,” Materials, vol. 10, no. 3, Art. no. 3, 2017, doi: 10.3390/ma10030249.
- M. Dörfel et al., “Torque-Detected Electron Spin Resonance as a Tool to Investigate Magnetic Anisotropy in Molecular Nanomagnets,” Magnetochemistry, vol. 2, no. 2, Art. no. 2, 2016, doi: 10.3390/magnetochemistry2020025.
- R. Koerner et al., “The Zener-Emitter: A novel superluminescent Ge optical waveguide-amplifier with 4.7 dB gain at 92 mA based on free-carrier modulation by direct Zener tunneling monolithically integrated on Si,” in 2016 IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), pp. 22.5.1-22.5.4, doi: 10.1109/IEDM.2016.7838474.
PostDoc in the group Prof. Anders at the University of Stuttgart, Germany
2015 - 2020
PhD in Physical Chemistry on Integration of Molecular Quantum Bits with Semiconductor Spintronics in the group of Prof. van Slageren at the University of Stuttgart, Germany
Master's thesis on Torque Detected Electron Spin Resonance at University of Stuttgart, Germany
7 month ERASMUS internship with a focus on High Field Electron Spin Resonance at University of Stuttgart, Germany
2012 - 2014
Designer at Honeywell Turbocharger Testing Laboratory, Brno, Czech Republic
2013 - 2015
Master studies in Physical engineering and nanotechnologies at Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic
Graduated with honors.
2010 - 2013
Bachelor studies in Physical engineering and nanotechnologies at Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic