The Institute of Semiconductor Engineering (IHT) and the Institute of Smart Sensors (IIS) have decided to enter a strategic partnership in both research and education to exploit the strong synergies of their complementary research and teaching activities in the areas of semiconductor devices, circuits and systems in the best possible way.
- Dovetailing of lectures through a common signpost system and mutual referencing and inclusion of topics
- Bilateral student theses (bachelor, research and master theses)
- Development of a joint lab course (“Fachpraktikum”)
- Joint "marketplace of ideas”
- Joint colloquium
- A one-day workshop held once a year to exchange research activities
- Joint doctoral seminars held every two years