The Institute of Smart Sensors at the University of Stuttgart is looking for researchers holding a Master’s degree (or equivalent) who are interested in pursuing research towards a Ph.D. degree as part of one of the following projects:
- Integrated transceivers for diamond-based quantum sensing
- Integrated transceivers for SIC-based quantum sensing
- Integrated transceivers for quantum sensors in biomedical applications
- Integrated transceivers for in-situ EPR spectrometers
- Integrated millimeter-wave EPR transceivers
In addition to the above-listed projects, the Institute of Smart Sensors is continuously looking for excellent Ph.D. students and PostDocs in a variety of other topics and encourages candidates to apply.